Event Tickets › Glastonbury Abbey Extravaganza 2018 - Vouchers
Saturday 4th August 2018, 5pm
Vouchers for tickets for the 2018 Glastonbury Abbey Extravaganza are being sold from December until tickets go on sale when the headline artist is announced. **Please note start time above is not confirmed but will be when tickets go on sale**
Vouchers for tickets for the 2018 Glastonbury Abbey Extravaganza are being sold from December 7 until tickets go on sale when the headline artist is announced.
Single and multiple vouchers are available and must be exchanged for the appropriate adult or child ticket as indicated on the voucher(s) by July 1 2018.
Vouchers can be redeemed once tickets are on sale at the Abbey Shop or by post to Glastonbury Abbey Shop, Magdalene Street, Glastonbury, BA6 9EL.
Terms and Conditions
- The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions may be subject to change at any time without notice.
- We regret that tickets are non-refundable, and lost, destroyed or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
- For safety and environmental reasons no glass bottles or other glass items are allowed on site.
- Admission is at Ticket Holder's own risk and all persons who enter are responsible for their own safety.
- The Premises Licence Holder reserves the right to:
- refuse admission in any circumstances
- evict any person breaching the terms and conditions of entry, committing a criminal offence, behaving in a disorderly manner or in a way that has an adverse effect on public safety, or behaving in an anti-social manner or in a way that causes a public nuisance.
- evict all members of any group of persons where that group is behaving in a persistent anti-social manner.
- in order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the Premises Licence Holder may refuse entry to ticket holders who attempt to enter the Festival site with contraband goods and / or prohibited articles.
- Medical treatment is provided by Festival Medical Services (FMS) who are a separate legal entity. Any claims resulting from medical treatment on-site should be directed to FMS. The Organisers accepts no liability for any injury, claim or damages resulting from any medical treatment at the event.
- No animals are allowed on site with the exception of registered guide dogs.
- Challenge 21 will apply.
- A Park & Ride scheme will be available to and from Clarks Village, by their kind permission. Please note: vehicles left in the car park are left at owners’ risk. The Organisers cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage.