The abbey offers both personal and corporate membership packages.
Individual, Joint & Family Membership
Our membership scheme has a variety of options to suit your needs. Whether you wish to visit every day to walk the dog, attend a series of events, bring friends and family or stay in touch from afar, we hope you will find a membership option that is right for you.
- Access to the abbey 364 days a year
- Biannual newsletter
All the benefits of Membership and additionally:
- Two complimentary family day tickets so you can share the abbey with friends and family
- Free entry to a series of talks
- Invitation to exhibition openings and special functions
- Free Night at the Abbey ticket and discounted entry to some other events
- Special offers in the shop and café
- Full entry rights to the abbey for life
- Access to the full level of membership benefits for life
Are you a UK taxpayer?
If so, every £1 you give could be worth £1.25 to us, helping to fund our vital work at no extra cost to you. All it takes is a tick! Please note that you can only Gift Aid your membership if you are the purchasing it for yourself/yourself and your family.
Family (1+2) - this is for one adult and up to two children aged five to 15. You will receive cards in your family name for use by your children, grandchildren or other relatives.
Family (2+3) - this is for two adults and up to three children. You will receive cards in your family name for use by your children, grandchildren or other relatives.
Our membership officer is Kath and she will be pleased to clarify anything that you would like to know about our membership scheme. Membership & Membership Plus can be bought online below or you can contact Kath directly.
Contact: t: 01458 836114 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Child, 5-15 yrs (1 year)
Child, 5-15 yrs (2 years)
Family, 1+2 (1 year)
Family, 1+2 (2 years)
We offer 3 levels of corporate membership small, medium & large. Benefits include:
- Membership cards
- Hosted networking events
- Night at The Abbey tickets
- Family Tickets
- Exposure on our website
- And more ...
Please contact our membership secretary Kath on t: 01458 836114 e: email@example.com to discuss the packages on offer.